Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

MOVING AGAIN

This move has come up rather suddenly!

The day before Thanksgiving my brother "suggested" that I take a house that became available only days before.  I jumped at the chance!!

Immediately, I began packing and shuttling belongings to the new home. 

Today, I booked the movers.  They will be coming on the 9th of December to get the BIG items that I am incapable of moving on my own.

Perhaps this will be the last move I will ever have to make.  It is truly a hardship to uproot a life. Uh. I've done it once too many times in the past.

Fortunately, this home is going to ALLOW me to get back to my miniatures!!!!  There is an entire wing of the home that will take my collections.  I may even start "a club" to share my time and efforts with other miniature lovers.  That is a happy thought.

My numerous dollhouses, room boxes, vignettes and little people will  f-i-n-a-l-l-y  have a permanent home.  What a delightful prospect this is.

In the meantime, I am going to be a busy soul sorting, organizing, and packing.  This event has given me my "hope" back, something to actually put my energy into and l@@k forward to. : )

I've been away for a very long time and have felt the loss deeply.  The days ahead sound wonderful!!!

"2016" will be the year I'm back up and running.  Absolutely fabulous!!!

This is our family's latest "mini," little Kaylee, 8 months old.



No comments: