Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2016

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!


 This is "Wanda" my favorite witch!!!

2016 has flown by!

Here we are approaching Halloween and it seems that I just did this not long ago.

The year has been filled with medical issues for me.  Two weeks ago they finally concluded I needed a pacemaker.  Second week in November I go back in for an oblation of the heart and I will be 100% bionic!!!

Needless to say, I haven't gotten much done in the miniature department with the exception of continuing to add wonderful creations to my growing collection.

Suffice it to say, 2016 has been a lost year.  How sad. I'm keeping optimistic.   I've been assured that once my pacemaker is fully engaged that I will have more energy.  I sure hope so!

: )


2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Lovely to see you posting again. I wish you full recovery with lots of energy. Take care.
A warm hug,
Drora

Minteriors said...

Thank you, Drora, for your well wishes. I appreciate that very much. Hope to get back to miniatures before long. : ) XX