Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR...2017

Clown & "Balloon Man" ring in the New Year for me!




We made it!  2016 is gone forever.  What a year that was!  

I am now totally "bionic" thanks to a pacemaker.

It is a little scary knowing that my entire life depends upon this little battery pack 
that the doctors inserted into my chest.  

That was an experience!  

I now have 3 little lead wires and three screws that are attached to my ailing heart.  

Thank you technology!

I have one more "adjustment" to go, 
and I will then be left to embark upon the rest of my life's journey.

Miniatures are going to be part of my therapy!

They make me happy.

They inspire me.

They bring so much pleasure and joy into a very chaotic life.

I'm glad 2016 is behind me.  It was a very trying year!

My mother is now 92 and in the latter stages of dementia, while my 27 year old daughter who was born with Down Syndrome, requires 24/7 supervision.  To say my life is full, is an understatement of the facts.

I've really missed the years that I have lost to illness, moves and care-taking.

I've promised myself that 2017 will be my year to reclaim my passion for miniatures.

I've been waiting for the holidays to be put behind me; 
and now I l@@k forward to the many hours of enjoyment that lie ahead of me.

Miniatures, miniatures, and more miniatures will consume 
my waking hours and invade my night dreams.

How glorious a thought is that?

Marvelous!

Extraordinary!

Phenomenal!

I am so stoked with the anticipation of this year!

I'm ready to plunge in with both feet.

The excitement is so energizing.

Only one thing left to do before I can begin.  My contractor has to install the cabinets in my workshop.  

Our weather has been bitterly cold.  Single digits.  Brrrr. 

Once that task is completed, it will be just a matter of ferrying my miniatures over from storage, and voila...miniatures, miniatures, miniatures for the balance of the year! 

Whoopee!!!!   

There are so many new things to share with you.  Though I've been away from the Blog for aeons, I have never stopped collecting.  I've amassed some exceptional pieces and some little people, too.

2017 is here!!!

Now it is time to make hay while my sun still shines.

: )

No comments: