Total Pageviews

Monday, September 18, 2017

GOOD NEWS ~~ BAD NEWS

Well, I'm still alive!  That is the good news.

The "bad" news is that I'm not out of the woods yet.

My spring diagnosis was pretty dire.  I was told I had until summer.  Well, summer has come and gone and I am still here to tell about it.

I had three rounds of chemo, which rendered me very sick indeed.  That didn't go over well with me, so I chose to stop and seek "alternative" routes.  Did they work?  Only time will tell.  In the meantime, I have stumbled upon sound therapy and have been on this new regime for about a week.  I'm very optimistic.  The little video I saw actually "exploded" the little live cancer cells exposed to the 444 Hz tone.  Snake oil?  Perhaps, but people like me don't have much too lose trying different techniques.  Whatever works, is good enough for me!

I'm still "collecting" miniatures, though I've had very little energy to actually go to the workshop and dabble about with my toys.

I'm ever hopeful that my energy level will increase and that I'll actually be back out in the workshop playing before too much more time elapses!!!

I'll post some photos to give you a glimpse into my world.

In the meantime, I send my best regards to one and all.

: )

No comments: